Traditional Hawaiian Foods in Honolulu, HI
At Haili’s Hawaiian Foods, we’re proud of our authentic Hawaiian cuisine. Serving everything from sushi to Hawaiian BBQ in Honolulu, HI, you’re sure to find your new favorite dish at our restaurant. Our menu includes:
Hawaiian Plate Lunch
Only in Hawaii does “plate” mean food and not the thing you serve it on—it’s a name locals appreciate and visitors soon come to adore. No one makes plates like Haili’s Hawaiian Foods. These filling and scrumptious dishes include the freshest ingredients made to order:
- Big Kahuna: Kalua Pig, Laulau (Pork or Chicken) and Chicken Long Rice. Includes Lomi Salmon, Poke, Haupia, Rice or Poi.
- Combination: Kalua Pig, Laulau (Pork or Chicken). Includes Lomi Salmon, Poke, Haupia, Rice or Poi.
- Kalua Pig: Includes Lomi Salmon, Poke, Haupia, Rice or Poi.
- LauLau: Your choice of Pork or Chicken Laulau. Includes Lomi Salmon, Poke, Haupia, Rice or Poi.
- Kalbi or Pulehu Steak & Chicken Long Rice: Includes Lomi Salmon, Poke, Haupia, Rice or Poi.
More Ono Plates
Good eating doesn’t have to be complicated when you have delicious recipes and fresh ingredients. You’ll love our delicious Ono Plates:
- Grilled Pulehu Steak or Kalbi: Your choice of either Pulehu steak or Kalbi, Tossed Salad, Rice.
- Grilled Ahi Plate: Grilled Ahi, Tossed Salad, Rice.
- Pastele Plate: Pastele, rice, tossed salad.
Enjoy a savory stew chalked full of scrumptious ingredients and perfectly seasoned for mouth-watering goodness:
- Haili’s original: With fresh carrots potatoes and a blend of seasonings. There’s nothing like Haili’s famous stew.
- Beef or Tripe Stew: Comes with tossed salad, rice or poi, served with ono LauLau and rice.
- Pastele Stew: Comes with rice and tossed salad.
Temptation in a tortilla, served with fresh, homemade mango salsa and chips. You’ll love our fresh and filling wraps:
- Ahi: Tortilla filled with grilled Ahi, carrots and cabbage.
- Kalua Pig: Tortilla filled with Kalua pig, carrots and cabbage.
- Pulehu Steak: Tortilla filled with steak, carrots and cabbage.
A classic favorite served mild or spicy, just the way you like it.
Haili’s Hawaiian bowls
Taste that island goodness with our traditional and fresh Hawaiian bowls. Served with one scoop of rice, sweet potato and your choice of:
- Fried or raw poke
- Kalua Pig
- Laulau (pork or chicken)
- Pastele stew
- Chicken long rice
Compliment our delicious dishes with a tasty side. You can choose from fresh, outstanding ingredients in our traditional style:
- Dried Aku
- Poke Sauce
- Chili pepper water
- Haili’s Mango Salsa
- Squid Luau
- Haupia (coconut and mango)
- Poi mixed cup
- Bag Poi (market price)
- Kalua pig
- Lomi oio
- Chicken long rice
- Shoyu Ahi poke
- Limu Ahi poke
- Spicy tuna Ahi
For outstanding plate lunches and the best poke in Honolulu, HI, call us at 808-735-8019.