You finally settled on a date and a wedding destination, and now, it’s time to look into getting a wedding planner, hiring a photographer, ordering the invitations and cake and begin researching food options. Other things aside, how do you feel about hiring a professional catering service in Honolulu, HI to provide the food? Not only will having your wedding catered save a friend from food duty and someone else from having to set out a buffet area at the reception, but it presents a peace of mind. Here are some of the benefits of going with a catered meal:
- You want to add some local culture: Whether you are Hawaiian or not, if your wedding will be happening in Hawaii, you might want to incorporate as much local culture and tradition as possible, and this includes the food that will be served at your reception. A tropical wedding destination is the perfect excuse to try new foods that are sure to expand your palate long after you have returned home.
- You’ve eaten at this fantastic place before: It’s your day, so be sure to take this as an opportunity to include your favorite things in your wedding celebration. Maybe you tried a certain Hawaiian food back home that you cannot get enough of, or during a recent visit to Hawaii you ate at a restaurant that you just could not forget. Either approach that restaurant to see if they offer catering services in Honolulu, HI for weddings, or seek out recommended food establishments that cook your favorite traditional Hawaiian dish.
- You have always dreamed of having a luau wedding: Kick off your shoes for the reception and have your guests head on down to the beach for a traditional luau! With catering service from Haili’s Hawaiian Foods, you and your wedding guests will enjoy the taste of a Hawaiian luau—fresh seafood, roasted pig, rice dishes, authentic poke and a whole lot more—complete with a hot fire pit and lively festivities on the beach.
- Your day will stand out even more: Although a wedding in Hawaii already takes the cake, make it a goal for your guests to leave feeling that they’ve just experienced the most memorable and fun wedding ever! Next to how lovely the bride and groom were, the food is often what gets the most talk. Don’t let your guests down in this important area!
- You can focus solely on yourselves: Even though you likely have a wedding planner, people who are worriers will still, well, worry. From setup to serving the food to cleaning up the dining area, with a reliable catering service, you can head off on your honeymoon without worrying if everyone has been fed or mulling over whether the food area got cleaned up.
From the ceremony to the reception, make sure your wedding day is one to remember for both yourselves and your guests—and since there’s so much preparation that goes a wedding, why not funnel some of the responsibly onto others? By letting the team at Haili’s Hawaiian Foods provide you with catering services in Honolulu, HI, you will be treated the way you truly deserve on your big day.