Catering services provide an easy and convenient way to offer delicious food during an occasion. However, not all caterers provide the same level of service. Professional caterers from your local Hawaiian restaurant in Honolulu, HI, have all of the equipment, staff and culinary know-how to cook a mouth-watering buffet that will have your guests coming back for more.
Hawaiian foods are among the most flavorful and beloved in the world. With many types of entrees to choose from, Hawaiian catering makes for an exciting and diverse dining experience that will surely impress your guests. The following are five delectable catering options that can be provided by your local Hawaiian restaurant in Honolulu, HI:
- Plate lunches: The options are limitless when it comes to what can be included in a plate lunch full of Hawaiian food! Plate lunches are filling options for hungry guests, and typically feature one or more type of protein. You and your guests can choose to satisfy your appetites with a combination of Kalua pig, Laulau chicken or pork, Lomi salmon or the always-popular poi. These dishes are typically served with rice and seasoned sides for a well-rounded meal.
- Savory stews: Hawaiian restaurants specialize in flavorful stews made with fresh, local ingredients. Using a well-seasoned combination of carrots, potatoes, rice and more, each carefully crafted bowl of stew will be a memorable and mouth-watering experience for attendees. Stews can be enjoyed as a side to poi or any type of meat dish, or simply enjoyed as a stand-alone entrée.
- Delicious wraps: If you are looking for a convenient or on-the-go catering experience, wraps offer a casual and filling option for guests. Served in a fresh tortilla, wraps can include any combination of mango salsa, grilled seafood, Kalua pork, steak, carrots and cabbage. Wraps make a perfect, light and tasty catering option for lunchtime get-togethers or business meetings.
- Appetizing pasteles: Get ready to serve your guests a dish that packs a mouthful of flavor. Delicious homemade pasteles are made by hand before being steamed to perfection. Usually pasteles include pork, peppers, onions, tomatoes, olives and more. This classic dish is a favorite for many who enjoy Hawaiian cuisine, and can be made with as much of a fiery kick as you prefer.
- Tasty sides: Hawaiian caterers serve an extensive selection of fresh and flavorful sides that can complement your main dish. Sides can include various types of meat, mango salsas, freshly caught seafood, long rice, coconut and so much more. Guests can pick and choose their favorites, or decide to try something completely new.
Hawaiian catering service not only provides your guests with a wide array of different meal options, it also enhances the overall celebratory feel of your event. Plus, by hiring an experienced caterer to handle your cooking, serving and clean-up needs, you can enjoy spending more time with your guests. If you would like more information about how your local Hawaiian restaurant can provide an unbeatable culinary experience for your next event, contact the catering managers at Haili’s Hawaiian Foods today.