Haili’s Hawaiian Foods is a proud family owned and operated Hawaiian restaurant in Honolulu, HI. As a family restaurant, we take pride in using old family recipes to ensure the best food for our customers, and in offering the best service and atmosphere around. If you are looking for a fun, authentic and family friendly restaurant in the Honolulu area, choosing a family run Hawaiian food place is easily the best option.
Here are just a few reasons why you should check out Haili’s Hawaiian Foods, the best family owned and operated Hawaiian restaurant in Honolulu, HI:
- Authentic recipes: Whether you order poke, plate lunch or stew, when you eat at an old family Hawaiian restaurant, you can rest assured that you are getting the real deal. We welcome both longtime Hawaiians and visitors to come to Haili’s Hawaiian Foods when they want authentic, delicious Hawaiian food. If you want to experience all that Hawaiian cuisine has to offer, come visit our restaurant any time.
- Best ingredients: In addition to using time tested family recipes, Haili’s Hawaiian Foods is proud to also use only the freshest, best tasting ingredients in each and every one of our beloved dishes. Most of our food comes fresh from the local market each day or week, and we sample each batch ourselves to test for quality and taste. If you want a restaurant with high standards for its ingredients, you are best off checking out a family owned and operated restaurant.
- Everyone is welcome: If you want a restaurant that is family friendly, it only makes sense that you would visit a restaurant that is run by a family. Here at Haili’s Hawaiian Foods, we believe that the entire family deserves to have great food, friendly service and a fun atmosphere, which is why we try our hardest to make little kids and grandparents alike feel welcome.
- Great customer service: Family owned and operated businesses often rely on long-term valued customers to get them through both lean and fat years. To that end, the level of customer service you can expect from a family run restaurant is much higher than what you would get from an ordinary casual restaurant. As a family run business, we understand that eating out can be an extravagance for many families, and we strive to always make it a great experience.
- Support local culture: Hawaii is changing every day, with more and more new developments and an influx of new residents. One way to make sure everyone can enjoy authentic Hawaiian culture is to support the restaurants that have deep family roots in the area. If you want to support local Hawaiian culture, we invite you to stop by our restaurant sometime soon.
Whatever reason you have for supporting a family owned and operated Hawaiian restaurant in Honolulu, HI, we here at Haili’s Hawaiian Foods certainly appreciate your support. If you have yet to sample authentic Hawaiian cuisine, we hope you will stop by our restaurant soon for a taste of history.